Thursday, February 24, 2011

Checklist for today

Stay in my pajamas all day long....check.

Feel miserable from the cold I have had for a week now and realize that I probably have a sinus infection...check.

Watch a little five month old for over eight hours. One that is teething and has a double ear infection....check.

Have two completely rambunctious boys who need to get their energy out but can't because it is cold and drizzling all day...check.

Get a massive migraine in the middle of the day that comes on so suddenly that I can't prepare or take medicine and have it wipe me out for the rest of the day...check.

Have cheerios for dinner...check.

Immediately start crying when I talk to Scott on the phone (who is out of town for a few days)...check.

Let the boys play in the bathtub for ALMOST AN HOUR...check.

Go to bed at 8pm...soon to be check.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel!!! : (
    Definitely go to bed and may tomorrow be ten million times better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! So sorry! Hope it all gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach- :-( So sorry that you had such a terrible day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad! I thought I had a bad day, but it doesn't even compare to yours. Here's to tomorrow. It will be much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. my. word. WHY did you not call me!? i would have been there to help you in a second. we did a whole lot of NOTHING today. i totally would have taken your boys for you at least! or poured your cheerios for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel! Has your day been better today? Hope so. On the bright side...you got a lot checked off your list yesterday ;) Here's to a fabulous weekend for you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. SAD! I hope today was at least a little better! Hang in there woman!

    ReplyDelete