Sunday, September 6, 2009

ONE



Has it really been ONE entire year? It feels like maybe ONE month!
We have a ONE-derful ONE year old now! Cameron is such an incredible, amazing little guy and he just keeps getting cuter and cuter every day.
We had a fun little birthday party for Cameron with our Mother's group (thanks to everyone who came and made it such a fun day!) and then we had another little party when Scott got home from work. The missionaries came over for dinner and then we had a puppy birthday cake and opened a few little presents (for which Tyler was more excited than Cameron!)
We sure love our little Cam-bam and we feel lucky to have him in our family. He has a smile that can stop the Earth in orbit! He can take pretty much any kind of fall, hit, bump, or bodyslam (thanks to Ty-ty). When he laughs, it just changes the mood of any situation. We will go to great lengths to get Cam to give us a little giggle! Cameron is such a peacemaker and wants everyone around him to be happy. Often times, when Tyler is in time-out, Cameron will crawl over to the corner and giggle at Tyler and Ty will almost immediately stop crying and smile at Cam. He has such a great spirit and we love him so much!
We are ONE lucky family!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with what you said of Cam. He has the most amazing smile. I've never seen any baby smile as much as he does!
    Amazing that he's one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Cam! What great birthday - we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel!! Ok...so I have tried to comment on your blog but I don't think it is going through!! Hopefully this works. Anyways - HOW ARE YOU!! I am so glad you found me - my long lost friend - seriously!! It has been way too long - Nate and I searched the BYU directory trying to find you after your mission but had no such luck - so we are so thrilled to have you find us!! Um...your family is so cute - I want details - we need to get together or talk and catch up! The cohort was NEVER the same without you! Anyways - here is my email - stacie528@aol.com Email me your email and hopefully we can chat! SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete