Thursday, November 5, 2009

I know I need to...

I don't really have the energy to post, but I haven't done it in so long. The days keep passing by so quickly and there are so many things I would love to post about. But I will keep this short and simple.

Halloween was great. We had so much fun at the many parties we attended. Ty loves "earning" a piece of candy each day by using the potty. I am pretty sure all that candy will last us a few years. Ty was a fireman and Cam was a tiger. They were so cute that I completely forgot to take any pictures...at every single party. Nope...not joking! I think that some of my friends might have taken some pictures...anyone?

I am sick. It isn't the swine flu. Just the good old, normal cold. But it still is awful. I do have to say though...I have the greatest friends. Two friends offered to bring dinner tonight and one actually wouldn't take no for an answer and brought over lunch for me. So sweet and thoughtful...it is so nice to have friends that are just like family out here!

I am supposed to run 12 miles on Saturday. My half marathon is next weekend...so I really do need to run. I hope I don't die on my run.

I just tried to post a picture and it isn't working. I am too exhausted to try to figure it out. I can barely function...and it is only 8:30pm! I am signing off and crawling right into bed and I hope I don't wake up for 12 hours! Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, you are incredible. I wish I had your motivation with the running right now! I haven't been running in a couple of weeks.

    I hope you feel better soon. My kids are both terribly sick - and I'm just hoping I don't catch whatever they have.
    Too bad we don't live out there - I would totally help out. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete